Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. and the DNP Group in Japan will handle our customers' personal information, including name and e-mail address (hereinafter referred to as personal information) provided through the Inquiry Form, in the following manner:
- Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd. and the DNP Group (please click here for the list of the DNP Group companies. Hereinafter referred to as the DNP Group) may share your personal information for purposes of replying to your inquiries.
- We do not provide your personal information to third parties aside from the DNP Group unless we have your consent, or it is required by the laws.
- We may entrust the handling of all or part of your personal information to marketing and consulting provider.
- We may pass your information to the corresponding contact within the DNP Group according to your inquiry content, and have the contact respond to you directly.
- Some of our web pages use “cookies” in order to analyze how our site is viewed. We do not acquire your personal information through these activities.
- The contents of your query will be stored and managed at our Japanese data center.
- Person in charge of handling personal information:
General manager of Corporate Communication Division, Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- Company in charge of shared personal information:
Dai Nippon Printing Co., Ltd.
- Inquiries concerning personal information or its disclosure, etc:
Please use the Inquiry Form.