- By combining our unique technologies cultivated from the print industry with the strengths of our partners,
we open opportunities, reduce emissions, and create a more vibrant world for all.
- DNP products and services leading the global and domestic Japanese markets
Leveraging strengths that we have applied and developed from our printing and information (P&I) technologies, we provide "basic" value necessary in the daily lives of individual consumers.
Since our founding in 1876, we have expanded our business domains by leveraging our strengths in printing and information (P&I) and have entered into new business areas including the environment, energy and life sciences.
- Smart Communication
- We are developing a wide range of businesses to realize communication that allows people to effect change in the midst of diversifying information media.
- Life & Healthcare
- We are striving to realize a sustainable society throughout the product life cycle by providing many products that are indispensable for people’s comfortable lives and corporate business processes.
- We have been providing value-added products for more than half a century, while responding to the evolution of information equipment and leveraging cutting-edge technology cultivated in printing.
Products and services
DNP contributes to make people's lives more comfortable and convenient with our products and services.
- About us
We will continue to solve social issues and create value that meets people’s expectations based on our corporate philosophy: "The DNP Group connects individuals and society, and provides new value."
More about corporate information
- Technologies and R&D
- We conduct research and development on technologies that apply "printing and information" and innovate to lead the next generation.
- In our sustainability management, we have clearly identified priority themes and are promoting specific activities to achieve our goals.
- Investor relations
- We are maximizing our corporate value by improving cash generation and asset efficiency through optimal allocation of management capital.