DNP Group Environmental Policy
The DNP Group positions initiatives to environmental issues among our important management challenges. We will boost the environmental awareness of each and every employee, promote environmental conservation efforts throughout the entire supply chain from procurement to disposal and recycling, and contribute to the realization of a sustainable society.
- We will remain aware of the environmental impact of our business activities, comply with environmental laws and regulations and endeavour to prevent environmental pollution.
- We will make efforts to achieve carbon neutrality, in order to mitigate climate change, by minimizing energy use in our business activities, and introducing renewable energy.
- We will minimize our use of resources, and focus on reducing and recycling waste, targeting the use of sustainable resources.
- We seek to achieve harmony with local ecosystems to conserve biodiversity.
- We will pursue the development and popularization of eco-friendly products and services aiming to reduce environmental impact throughout the entire supply chain.
In order to achieve these initiatives, we will build an environmental management system, which we will operate by setting objectives and targets, and work hard to make continuous improvements.
We will make timely disclosures regarding these activities and engage in proactive communication with our stakeholders.
DNP Sustainability Committee, Chairman
Policy instituted March 2000
First amendment March 2010
Second amendment March 2022
※ Effective April 1, 2022, the Sustainability Committee was reorganized to be chaired by
Yoshinari Kitajima, President and Representative Director.